Struggling to understand Responsive concept in beBuilder

Hi Guys

I love the theme - but could you confirm what I do in this scenario - I wish to show and hide elements depending on responsive. It is however not clear at which level you control responsive.

E.G. Should I set it at Section Level and hide on Desktop if for example I want mobile menu for all things in the section. Or do I need to set the responsive settings to the Wrap or even the element within the wrap. does it matter?

Also see screenshot - you'll see lots of icons in some elements indicating there may be a bug as they are repeating the responsive icons

Finally - how can I name each section to make it clearer what I am working on rather then everything being called SECTION or WRAP - can I use the ID field like in your example?

When I installed your demo - the settings for the menu did not exlude from different devices so I am confused as to how it all worked

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

1) I suggest checking the following video tutorial:

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/responsive-editing-in-bebuilder/

2) You can add custom ID to the section to change its name in the navgatior.

However, note that it works for sections only, not wraps and elements.

Best regards

• Hi,

thanks for the fast reply. Very impressed :) I had already watched that video - it still does not answer my query though about at which level to apply responsive options and also why there are duplicated icons on the admin bar

• It is hard to answer such a question because you apply responsive settings when necessary.

If you need it for a section, you apply them to a section, when for a wrap, then for a wrap, etc.

In the header, for example, you might need to hide the menu element for tablet view because it does not look good on a tablet, and you want to replace it with the hamburger menu element. At the same time, you do not want to have a hamburger element on the desktop and laptop view because you already have a menu element there.

Also, if you want to have a different size of the logo on desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile because on all of them, the same value does not look good.

Also, I am sorry as I overlooked these duplicated icons. Can you tell me which pre-built website did you import, please?

Thanks

• I see, so a Section level setting would override a Wrap setting I presume?

It was the https://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme-store2/shop/ demo

• If you set the Responsive Visibility option for the section to hide it on mobile, for example, then it will be hidden with all content inside it.

I have imported that demo to my environment, and I do not have duplicated icons in the navigator.

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks