Image hover

I have enabled this option in Theme options and also in images in the editor, but nothing is happened. How this feature works?

Comments

• Hi,

The hover effect will not work until you add some link to the image, or set the popup image.

Best regards

• I mean this effect. What I add popup image, this hower effect does not work too. What this effect means?

• In Theme options -> Global -> Image frame, you can choose one of four hover effects, and this option refers to these effects.

Best regards

• Yes, this is it...

But one more question.

When I add # to the link, and then click to the image, i have moved to the TOP. I want nothing to happen. I want to stay in the same position with only the hover effect.

• Instead, assign the popup image.

Best regards

• With all due respect, I don't want a popup. I want a classic hover effect on the image without clicks and unnecessary windows, which are very rushing.

I want the basic function of many templates.

Here, when I enter a URL # or enter a popup image, it's still not right. when I have a # in the link, it always redirects me up and doesn't open the image, only when I delete the # does it show me a popup image, which is also not right. I just want a clean hover

Thank you

• Alright, so please use the Zoom Box element with no content and transparent overlay.

Best regards

• Awesome. Thank you :)