Default menu vs Header template issue

Hi,

I initially created a default menu for this website (creative). Then I learned how to create a personalized template for sticky transparent menu. I created one, and now it's impossible to find how to erase the default one. I don't know why both are appearing!

Here is the website.

In addition, now I have the new sticky transparent menu and the side bar, I don't know why these two things doesn't appear in Catalan and English version...

Thank you for your help,

Comments

• I've solved the second problem. It was a problem with WPML! But the first one, please, I don't find how to solve it!

• Hi,

Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header, and change the Style to any except creative, and it should disappear.

Best regards

• Thank you for your answer Phil. But I have not the possibility. All my options are locked. Is it normal?

• Hey Phil,

I've changed my hamburger menu header just for a wile as not entire site template (as I've seen in your screenshot), I've made the change you suggested with the default header, and get back my header to the entire site.

It worked! Problem solved!!

Thank you again for your help,

• I am glad to see that you handled it.

This situation should not happen, and I passed it to the dev team, so we will correctit in the upcoming updates.

Best regards