Blog Archive Page Wrap Loop > NO LOAD MORE Button

hello.

instead of a section loop, i need to build a blog archive page with a wrap loop.

unfortunately, there is no load more button added at the bottom of the page.

additionally the settings of the wrap loop (number of articles shown, offset) is greyed out. (screenshot)

if i do a section loop, everything works as expected. but in this case i want to create a column layout, which only works with wrap loop.

i remember that we had a discussion about this, you found out it is a bug and wanted to repair this functionality in an upcoming update.

thanks for any help, have a nice day,

stefan.

Comments

• Hi,

I could not find the discussion you referred to, and I do not remember such a case.

Are you sure that you do not refer to the private message?

Can you also please give some examples of the layout you want to achieve?

Thanks

• hello.

the layout exists: https://www.staatsdruckerei.at/news/

left 2/3 column wrap with query loop

right 1/3 column wrap with static info

the load more button exists until i press the "type: query loop" button in the wrap settings, then disappears.

i am working in wordpress behind a special encrypted vpn, i can not give you credentials, sorry.

(sorry i remember – it was the lightbox with "no image" bug when klicking the featured image in a single article.)

thank you for any help or an idea for a workaround with section loop.

stefan

• I am afraid that there is no workaround for that.

We will take a closer look at this.

Best regards

• Our dev team checked that and considered multiple approaches, but unfortunately, because of the construction used in the Query Loops, it is not possible to add pagination (Load more) to the wrap.

Best regards