Prebuilt website Barbeque BEtheme . Revolution slider problem.

I just installed website Barbeque. No changes. After press PRODUCTS Barbeque sidebar menu . Slider Revolution does not return to original width. How to fix it?

Comments

• Hi,

Please see the article below and follow the steps mentioned there:

https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/troubleshoot-guide/

Thanks

• edited March 21

Hi Phil.

Great article? but how it connected to my case. I bought a license. Loaded a prebuilt website. 1. Purge the cash does not help. 2. Switch off Slider Revolution plugin. Problem disappear. But I do not need web site with out slider revolution plugin!!!

LOOK one more time. No changes from my site. Just pristine Your product.

This bug appears when press logo icon first and after products.

Why I do think that is a prebuilt problem. I deactivated all plugins except woo and revolution. The bug still exist. But if I just reload the site and do not press icon logo everything works great until I first time press logo. you can check it here www.tiskre-coreten.eu Give me a link where to load working theme like it presented in

If you can not fix this bug how can I return money for my 3 working licenses?

• Hi.

Here is a video about this bug.

• It is connected to your case that, in most cases, such problems are caused by some third-party plugins or custom scripts.

There is no need to be offensive, as I am here to help you, and the article describes a standard troubleshooting procedure.

If the tips mentioned in the article did not help you please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks