Button custom color

IF I do what I do, it is not possible to change the color of the buttons. I always use the five colors set in theme options. How to make each button different?

When editing, it shows me that the color is changing, but when I change it in the editor, the view jumps to the color from the default settings and nothing is transferred to the big screenshot.

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• I undarstand

my custom buttons have this setting but it is ignored

• There is a bug with the custom button color on woocommerce pages.

We are going to correct that, but for now, custom CSS code must be used.

If you tell me which button and how you want to style it, I can help you write it.

Best regards

• Well, I can wait a max one week. Then I would like to run my eshop.

If you can make some changes, give me an example please. I would like to change all buttons on that page.

PS. I have just updated WooCommerce to the latest one.

• We will be working on it next week.

If you tell me which buttons you refer to and how you want them to look, I can help you prepare a CSS code for a temporary workaround.

Thanks

• Take any button from the product.

BTW. Custom button style does not work on any my pages. It is very strange....

• 1) But how you want to style it. Background color, font color, hover colors, etc.

2) Can you show screenshots showing that, and tell which page has this problem, please?

Thanks

• This page have this problem

Brown buttons have to be green, like in the product page.

Thank you

• Use the following CSS code:

.woocommerce .button{
     background-color: #6eaa52!important;
     border-color: #6eaa52!important;
    }
    .woocommerce .button:hover{
     background: rgba(110,170,82,0.87)!important;
     color: #fff!important;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Best regards

• Thank you it works, but it change all Woo buttons. I need change just Add to cart button

• So change the previous CSS with the following one:

.archive.woocommerce .button{
        background-color: #6eaa52!important;
        border-color: #6eaa52!important;
    }
    .archive.woocommerce .button:hover{
        background: rgba(110,170,82,0.87)!important;
        color: #fff!important;
    }

Best regards

• Does not work. Green button is on the top only... All other custom buttons are still brown

Please fix this issue ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is your theme and it have to WORK!!!!!

• Due to the recent WooCommerce update that extended CSS paths for buttons, we had to strengthen our paths. Unfortunately, this affected the ability to overwrite button colors with custom colors from BeBuilder. This issue is currently being addressed, but it will require at least a few days due to changes in the button structure.