Muffin builder

Hello,

I have already 6 websites with Betheme and the first 5 I have build with Muffin Builder. Now I want to build the 6th one and downloaded a pre built website but all I can choose is Bebuilder and nowhere I can find Muffin builder. How do I get is back?

Comments

• Hi,

Muffin Builder and BeBuilder are the same builders.

We only changed its name some time ago.

Best regards

• Hi,

Thanks for the comment. But when I open Alushark website I only see Bebuilder and nowhere where I can add a wrap etc? I uploaded 2 photos where you can see the different. In the first photo you see exactly how I made all my websites (with the wrap and divider buttons) but in the second photo I cannot see this interface and only can click on Be edit with Bebuilder where there is a whole different interface to make the website.

• Go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced, and Enable BeBuilder Blocks Classic.

Best regards

• Thank you so much!

Another question: I have the menu but i want it to be smaller. On the photo I attached you see that there is still a lot of room between my logo (alushark boats) and the text under it: Het bedrijf. I want to menu to be smaller. I tried to change the site widht, the menu options, logo size etc but cannot change the size. Also when I want to use my dropmenu (see second attachment) there is space between the menu and the dropmenu because it is to big. I want it to stick to the menu: de boten.

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• It's online and not under construction any. more.

• You have a large padding assigned to the logo.

Go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Logo, and reduce the padding value there:

Best regards

• Thank you so much!

Can you also tell me how I can change te colour of the text in my contactform.

If i change the text color in Betheme --> colours --> forms, then it doesn't change it colour. The text is white and also in the SENDbutton and you cannot read it because the button is also white.

• The button color for the contact form is taken from Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Buttons. It is a Highlighted button style.

Or you can use Contact Form 7 element, and adjust button styles in this element settings.

Best regards