Updating the BeTheme

Hi,

I tried updating the BeTheme on my website but I receive and error and the theme is not updating properly. Are you able to assist?

Thanks!

Comments

• For reference, this is the error message I'm getting (attached)

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on multiple domains. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain or it is not registered anywhere, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually, it passes after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• Ok, the key was used on our domain, and then we copied the site over to a new server, and removed the old site.

The old site: http://wordpress-129647-1203995.cloudwaysapps.com/ (domain has been removed) Does not exist anymore. So it is impossible to remove the purchase code from the website. It is deleted, its server was deleted, it completely does not exist.

My new server contains my website at the same domain. It has all the files and databases copied over, and the purchase code, as well.

Your system is reading my code as being still registered on the original site, and it won't save to the duplicate. But I cannot delete it from the first site.

Can you help me out with this?

Thank you

• It is explained in the link I have sent you in my previous message.

You must use the license manager to deregister your old domain.

Best regards

• Yes, I have done that. But it still won't go

• I have this error:

Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on: wordpress-129647-1203995.cloudwaysapps.com

I cannot deregister it from that domain, as that domain is nonexistent

• I found the domain deregister button now, and it worked successfully. Thank you

• I am happy to see that you found it.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Best regards