Pop Up with wrong Infos

Dear Support Team,

Thank you for your assistance.

I am facing the following situation: On my website (butterflies-events.de), I wish to showcase various artists. I have already added them through the "Offer" function, assigning each a feature image, title, and description. I have created a "Section Loop" that displays all the artists in the correct order. This works perfectly – the title and image are displayed correctly. However, when clicking on an artist, a pop-up should open, providing more detailed information (see website). The issue is that upon entering the name ({Title}), only the data of the first artist is loaded, regardless of whom I click on. How can I change this so that the information of the respective artist is displayed?

Furthermore, there are various icons at the bottom of the pop-up that I have not yet integrated. How can I incorporate these so that the link to the artist's page opens? Where do I enter this in "Offer"?

The first issue is my priority. I look forward to a swift solution.

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check it out.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Okay, I have just sent the user data via email through the form on the right side.

• Below is your current Query Loop slider I created a new one.

Currently, it is hidden, but you can show it up and see its construction.

What I did was use the Banner Box element instead of Image and Column Text.

Also, each artist must have its own popup created. When you do it, put the ID in the Button link field and use this construction in the Banner Box link: #mfn-popup-template-{postmeta:mfn-post-link}.

Best regards

• Thank you. The pop-up does open, but it's now crucial that the correct image, accurate text (meaning the description), and the appropriate title are loaded. The title needs to be passed accordingly. How can I accomplish this, or could you make this adjustment in the template plugin (Artist)? That would be very helpful.

• Did you follow the steps I described?

I mean, the creation of a popup for each artist and assigning popup IDs in the way I showed on the screenshots?

Best regards

• "Should I therefore create a separate pop-up for each artist, or is it not possible to create a template from which only the title, etc., and description can be extracted?"

Translation and improvement: "So, should I create a separate pop-up for each artist, or can I not create a template from which details like the title and description are automatically extracted?"

• Yes, it is not possible to create a template only with a title, desc, etc., and a popup for each artist must be created.

Best regards