Questions about Features, Contact Box, Clients and Translations

edited July 2015 in Shortcodes
Hi,

I am new using Be Theme.  After installing it and hard working with it, I reached the point where I almost finish, but there are details I need to fix and I will list them below:

1. Features shortcode:  I used the BeFit demo. Under "Benefits for your health and Beauty"  there are two features "Silk and Smooth Skin" and "Loose weight Efectively".  I tried to replicate the exact same thing just changing the image.  I just downloaded the PNG image and replaced it with the same transparency, exact size, etc.  The result I get is that there are some white stuff below and new white stuff at the left.  Please take a look at http://www.siesnat.com/siesnat2 under SOBRE NOSOTROS -> Reseña Histórica ... you will see the Reseña Histórica feature and will see the issue.  I think it may be related to padding or something.

2. I think this one is easy.  At the end of the page http://www.siesnat.com/siesnat2 I am using Contact Box shortcode.  How can I change the background color of it and font color?  I need to change those color and I dont see the options for this in the shortcode options.

3.  How can I make Clients logos bigger?

4. I need to know how to place the translation flags at the top of the web site or at the main menú and how translation works.  I know you may have a tutorial on this, please send me the link.  I have not been succesful using the search option on the forum.

5.  One more thing.. if you see at the bottom of the site... the footer... there is a white stuff at the end.. I don't want that white stuff... I want to text exactly at the end of the page http://www.siesnat.com/siesnat2

I do appreciate your assistance with this.  Also, I read the tutorial, however, if there is something on how to use specific shortcodes it would be helpful.

Regards.

Comments

• Hi,

1. For section where this item is add no-margin-v no-margin-h classes.

2. Background color for this item can be set under Theme options > Colors > Shortcodes section where Get in Touch background option is. But to change text color for this item, please use below css:
    .get_in_touch h3 { color: #000 !important; }
    .get_in_touch ul li { color: #000 !important; }
    .get_in_touch ul li a { color: #000 !important; }
    3. This needs some changes in functions/theme-functions.php file because we do not have any option to do this unfortunately.

4. These flags may show only after WPML plugin installation. But the style of this section can be controlled under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Extras section.

5. Please make a screenshot of which section you mean because we are not sure.
  • Sorry for the fifth point and thank you for your response.  Please take a look at the attached picture.  How do I remove that bottom padding that I marked in red.image
  • You can't remove this because it's padding for column. If we'll give you css to remove this padding, the whole rest of the layout will be broken because all paddings for columns will disappear. So it's not good.