Be Records Demo - Rev Slider span font-size issue

This can be duplicated from the demo fyi.  When pulling up the desktop 1240px+ view the span tags using the themecolor class are the same as the white text @ 57px but when you scale down and refresh. the colored text wrapped in span tags gets exponentially smaller than the white text.  Is this a bug w/ Rev Slider re-size script?  Do you know of a fix for this?

See the yellow "great" below:

Comments

• Hi,

this is how Revolution Slider works. If you want to change this behavior, you must play yourself with custom css's for slider because there is no other way to do this.

Thanks!
  • edited July 2015
    Yes I know the automatic re-sizing of text is a built-in rev slider function but did you not look at the screenshot I provided or test this yourself on your own demo?

The "span" inside the text providing only a color change is re-sized smaller than the rest of the text.

All words for the line "Sounds Great on Every Speakers" should be re-sized the same but the word "Great" is 2x smaller than the rest of the paragraph.

If this is a rev slider bug please on behalf of your customers request them to fix this since your are a true rev slider customer.  It appears their re-size script might be calculating the size twice for nested elements in span tags.

Thank you.

edit:  I just confirmed this with another theme and default rev slider.  The issue happens when a slide's text layer is wrapped in a div and also contains a span inside, the span text is double re-sized.  If I remove the div wrapper on the text but leave the span, it get's re-sized proportionally with the reast of the surrounding test from that layer.  So maybe the best practice it to remove the div and if a class is needed use the add class option to the layer via rev slider input options.
  • Thanks for the explanation. We'll have a look on it closer while future updates and if you are right, we'll be using your solution.