Wishlist not working as desired

edited April 12 in Theme Options

Hi,

Site: https://winkaccessories.in/whishlist/

When the user is logged in wishlist is showing the product as desired but if the user is not logged in then its showing some other products.

We added these two products in the wishlist - (Non logged in state)

There is a different product in the wishlist? Check below image. - (Non logged in state)

Also in loggedin state when we put mouse over the 2nd image appears small in the centre over the hero image.

Kindly check and let us know how to fix it. Also we want to customise the UI of wishlist page, how can we do that.

Thanks a lot

Rakesh

Comments

• Hi,

it sounds like you are using cache which is responsible for this odd behavior. Please disable it and check.

• Clearing the cache was not helping. When we disabled the plugin and enabled it then first issue got resolved but the 2nd where image is appearing on top of first image was still appearing in same way even after the plugin was disabled. We need to fix that.

Also help me how we can fix the UI for wishlist page?

Thanks

• In such case, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, but please note the first thing we're gonna do will be disabling ALL 3rd party plugins as this is always the most likely reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

• Sent via form. Please check.

• edited April 13

I am not sure what you have done but the site shopping section is completely broken and we are not able to access any product. No order can be placed. Please fix it asap or revert whatever you have done. Its is top priority.

• Update:

The error is being created from filter plugin. I am not sure if you have updated or made any changes to it. Kindly review and let me know. I have disabled the plugin for now.

• We didn't done anything. As explained, most of the issues you've faced comes from your 3rd party plugins. You should disable those plugins as then bring more harm than good.