issues with some string offsets

I installed the new version 27.4.1 , in an old betheme version but some elements are missing that were previously installed on the site. I asked my hosting provider for support, and they responded with a list of warnings encountered.

Theme "Betheme" is encountering issues with some string offsets, likely due to the way it accesses style-related properties. This may require checking the theme configuration or contacting the theme developers for support.

[30-Apr-2024 07:03:54 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'line_height' in /home/qcalzacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php on line 867

[30-Apr-2024 07:03:54 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'weight_style' in /home/qcalzacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php on line 868

[30-Apr-2024 07:03:54 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'letter_spacing' in /home/qcalzacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php on line 869

[30-Apr-2024 07:03:54 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'weight_style' in /home/qcalzacy/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php on line 871

Nothing else is found in the logs.

Comments