The menu problem

Hello,

I am using a Carpenter 2 theme of yours. I used the template that was suggested when installing your theme. When I got to the point of changing the links in the menu from default to actual links, I had a significant shift in the Slider Revolution image (and the same problem on each of the existing pages). Unfortunately I didn't backup and can't roll back to a previous version of the site. The images show how the page looks in BeBuilder and in reality. Previously the same margin was preserved in reality as well. How can I get back the margin that the menu was originally set in the template? Unfortunately the Header - Layout - Height settings do not change anything. I will be glad to receive your help

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Can you please also point out on the screenshot what you refer to exactly? I want to avoid misunderstanding.

Thanks