When editing a page it crashes

Basically, we can't click the edit page (to get to our Rank Math or Yoast settings) it says a critical error. We can edit with BeTheme but not get to the regular edit page to get our SEO editor settings.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hello,

I don't know where to create a private ticket. I'm angry and upset!

I use SiteGround, BeTheme, and WPML. Can you believe that I have been stuck in this loop for 10 times in 2 days?

First, when I edit something in the mega menu on my website (first language English, second language French), if I change the English version, all of the French mega menu changes to English again. I don't know how, but this has happened more than 10 times.

Second, when I switched the site from a temporary domain to the main one, most of the links changed in bulk from Elementor and SiteGround, but the mega menu links did not change (I used Be Builder ). I had to update them manually again, but then I saw the site had reverted to English again! For example, I edited a page on May 15, but the system shows the last edit was on May 7.

I tried to traslate all of information to french again and again and again

• Hi @Mahnazfa,

Please send this information privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Thanks