Home page styling messed up

i installed the bestore template, almost everthing works so far but the product display section of the home page isn't right ! i followed the instructions to install it , how can i fix it ?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• do you need access to the wordpress dashboard ?

• Did you install Elementor version of this demo?

If yes, please ensure that Elementor is active. If it is active open page edition with this builder, save it, and check if the problem persists.

Best regards

• i'm trying to edit the style of the following section on my home page but i can only modify some basic settings with elementor.

i found a template in bebuilder called "shop-template" that display the products which i edited the styling but it didn't show up on the page !

• 1) Shop templates are available only with the PRO version of the Elementor, which is not included in the bundle package, so we cannot use it. In such cases, our templates are used.

2) Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• i'm trying to edit the wocommerce pages with elementor but it doesn't allow me to do so, what's happening ?

• Which WooCommerce pages you try to edit, and how do you want to edit them?

Best regards

• i'm trying to edit the home page with the products but i can't edit the style ! and also i tried to edit the product page but couldn't

• i updated the styling of rating and product's title but it doesn't change even after i hit "update"

• 1) To change the star's color, you can create a custom CSS code.

.elementor-widget-woocommerce-products .woocommerce .products .product .star-rating span{
     color: #00b51e;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

2) Please ensure that you have product editions enabled in Elementor settings.

Best regards