Is it possible to remove hover effect on images?

I'm working on this page near the bottom where you see logos for SIMA, ASCA, BBB, etc. Only two of the logos are linked. So even though all the images are 150x150, the linked ones are smaller because of the hover effect. Is it possible to remove that so all the images are the same size and the hover effect only lightens the image instead of moving it and adding the link icon overlay?

I'm using 1/6 image tool for each graphic. Wasn't sure if that was the best way to handle this...

Using muffin builder (not a coder, so if you give me code, please be specific), and latest version of everything with child theme.

Thanks!
Dawn

Comments

• Hi,

which page you mean?
  • Sorry. Home page - http://2df.3c7.myftpupload.com/  near the bottom where you see logos for SIMA, ASCA, BBB, etc. 

Thanks!
    Dawn
  • To remove hover effect on images and make them all the same size, please use below css:
    .image_frame:not(.no_link) .image_wrapper img:not(.ls-l) { margin-bottom: 0 !important; }
    .image_frame .image_wrapper img:not(.ls-l) { top: 0 !important; }
    .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links { display: none !important; }
    But please notice that above css will overwrite styles for all images around site. So if you want to remove this hover effect for those images only, please append class name for section where these items are and then use the same css code but with the custom class name at the beginning:
    .custom-class-name .image_frame:not(.no_link) .image_wrapper img:not(.ls-l) { margin-bottom: 0 !important; }
    .custom-class-name .image_frame .image_wrapper img:not(.ls-l) { top: 0 !important; }
    .custom-class-name .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links { display: none !important; }
  • Thank you so much for the fast and thorough response!
  • edited February 2016
    that doesn't work for me! :(
    it removed the link icon overlay but the zoom hover effect it's always here.

http://www.assicurattivi.it    (I mean the images of blog posts)
  • any suggestions? 
  • @cheesburger If you mean zoom effect, you can remove it with the following css:
    .image_frame .image_wrapper .mask::after { display: none !important; }
    .image_frame .image_wrapper img:not(.ls-l) { transform: scaleY(1) !important; }
  • edited March 2016
    I still had a frame showing so looked up another response - you can try this as well:

.image_frame .image_wrapper .mask { display: none !important; }
    .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links { display: none !important; }
    .image_frame:hover .image_wrapper img, .image_frame.hover .image_wrapper img { top: 0px; }
    .image_frame:not(.no_link) .image_wrapper img:not(.ls-l) { margin-bottom: 0 !important; }
  • edited May 2017
    if you want to just remove the magnifier icon only , use this code . its work for me. cheers :) 

.image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links.double a:first-child{ display:none!important;}

.image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links.double a {
        width: 100% !important;

}

;)
  • Thanks this helped a lot.