Two small bugs

Hi, I found two small bugs in BeBuilder Blocks:

1) When I insert a Toggle element into a wrap, it has a width of 1/4, but I can't change that. When I switch to BeBuilder, the width can be changed. Of course, after saving it stays that way in BeBuilder Blocks.

2) Colors set in Theme Options / Colors / Palette only show up in BeBuilder, not in BeBuilder Blocks.

Best regards,

Martin

Comments

• Hi,

Thanks for reporting.

I have passed this on to the dev team, and we will take a closer look at this.

Best regards

• Hi, after updating to 27.4.5 the color palette works OK, but the Toggle element is still not resizable and remains at 1/4 width.

Best regards,

Martin

• Sorry about that.

I was informed that the dev team somehow missed adding this fix in the update.

We will correct that in the next update, and if you need an earlier fix, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi Phil, thank you for the information. I don't need an earlier fix, it's not urgent. 

We all forget to do something from time to time. But in general: I very much appreciate the quality and fast support from Muffin Group. Honestly: not everyone provides such support. I know very well what I am writing about :).

Please tell everyone in the team my BIG thanks for the work you do every day. 

Best regards,

Martin

• Thank you for understanding and for your kind words, we appreciate that.

I have passed your kudos to the rest of the team. ?

Best regards