Advanced tab - Some styles disappear

Hello!

First of all, I wanted to say that I have been working with your theme for over 6 years and have followed your evolution over the years. I am excited to see what's next and to continue working with you!

I have been experiencing an issue for some time now on several of my websites. In certain situations, for reasons I don't understand, some settings in the "Advanced" tab of the builder disappear and do not apply to my page.

---------

Example 1 :

1. I add 10px of bottom margin in the Advanced tab.
  2. I update my page.
  3. The change does not take effect on the front end.
  4. I refresh my builder page.
  5. My 10px margin is still there.

For this example, I do not receive any error messages. I have attached screenshots for your reference.

---------

Example 2 :

1. I add 10px of bottom margin in the Advanced tab.
  2. I update my page.
  3. The change does not take effect on the front end.
  4. I refresh my builder page.
  5. My 10px margin has disappeared.

For this example, I do not receive any error messages either. Unfortunately, I do not have any screenshots, but this has happened frequently on different websites recently.

-----------

I have checked this tutorial, and my links are indeed in HTTPS : https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/bebuilder-content-different-from-frontend-missing-styles/

I have sent the login details for the website through your contact form here : https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Comments

• Hi,

Did you create this template by copying another one?

If yes, it might be the reason why it does not work as UIDs are not re-assigned. Please check it now. I saved revision of the template and restored it to regenerate UIDs.

Best regards

• Thank you for your feedback ! You saved my time.

For the first example, yes, I use duplicate posts so I don't have to redo the same style again.

But for the second example, I've not this bug for the moment, but if I see it again, I will try your solution and get back to you if the problem persists.

Have a good day!

• So, I am waiting for your update about this matter.

Best regards