Live Search show only First image

Hi, When i use live search, it shows products, but only the first one shows the featured image, the other ones are not showing featured images. All products have their respective featured image. Inspecting html, it seems that images that are not showing are in base64.

I attach screenshots

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

However, before that, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Hi, problem solved, thanks.

Another question: how can i disable the closing off canvas sidebar on mobile on user click? I have some filters inside the sidebar and I need to keep the sidebar opened.

Thanks in advance.

• Can you please attach a link to your website?

I want to check what widgets you used.

Best regards

• Hi, Website it's on maintenance now.

I'm using Berocket ajax filter , premium version.

• Sorry, but we did not test this plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code, so we cannot help you.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page:

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/bundled-plugins/#compatibility

Thanks