Site Out of Alignment

When I visit our church's site while not logged in everything appears to be aligned to left. When I log in and visit any page, everything then appears aligned correctly. Any suggestions as to what issue is and how I can immediately fix this.

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
  • Not even going to lie. I'm not an expert at HTML. This did not start happening until I updated theme to most current version.
  • Sorry but we can't agree with you because this is not because of theme update. If you want, you can compare our demo with your one and you see that our is out of any errors while your have some. Please do what we wrote above, check where you did those errors and fix them. We guarantee that you did this mistake yourself because we do not have the same code as you got on your site. Of course you can send us private message so we can log-in to your dashboard and compare when not logged in but we are pretty sure that this is the reason.