Button Colors Changed After Update

Hi everyone,

I recently updated my website and noticed that the buttons have changed unexpectedly. The default theme colors are no longer being applied to the buttons. Although the settings within the theme appear to be correct, the buttons are not displaying the intended colors.

I've attached a screenshot for clarification. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any advice on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help Boyd!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Did you clear your website cache after an update?

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

No i did not, i will try that first also here is my webiste link, sorry for the delay.

https://webonline.nu/

Kind regards

• I did remove the Cache still it doesnt change anything

Hope u can help out!

Regards Boyd

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Your website has some missing parts of the Betheme package.

Do you not have some Cloudflare active on your server that could cache files from before an update? If you are unsure about this, please contact your hosting provider.

If you do not have any server cache that could cause it, please download a fresh copy of Betheme package from Themeforest, and install it on your website. Then save theme options and check if the problem persists.

Anyway, you can contact your hosting provider because your server has functionality that changes dots into commas in the input fields. We have already encountered people with such a configuration, and it also broke the buttons.

Here you should have a dot, not a comma:

Best regards

• Dear Phil,

Thank you for your response! :)

I have contacted the server owner to request the change from commas to dots in the input fields. Regarding the reinstallation of the Betheme package, could you please provide guidance on how to do this without losing the current content on my website? Specifically, I want to ensure that all existing data, settings, and customizations remain intact during the reinstallation process.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Boyd

• Nothing will be lost with the theme reinstallation because all data are stored in the database.

If you are unsure about updating it, you can create a backup package with the Duplicator plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Best regards