Shoppingcart page not responsive?

Hello! I have a question about the shopping cart page in WooCommerce. This is no longer responsive on my website. The blocks slide over each other and the buttons are not fully visible because of this.

On the desktop version everything is as it should be, but this does not apply to the mobile responsive version.

I turned off all plugins, but that didn’t include the solution.

I can’t find any other problem either. Do you see what’s going on?

(WooCommerce told me to ask you the question...) :) ->

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shoppingcart-page-not-responsive/#post-17877977

Happy to hear from you!

Hans

Comments

• Hi,

It will be fixed in the upcoming Betheme update.

For now, please use the following CSS code:

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 959px) {
        .mfn-be-cart .woocommerce:not(.mfn-cart-tmpl-builder) .woocommerce-cart-form { flex-basis: 100%; max-width: 100%; }
        .mfn-be-cart .woocommerce:not(.mfn-cart-tmpl-builder) .cart-collaterals { flex-basis: 100%; max-width: 100%; margin-left: 0;  }

}

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
          .mfn-be-cart .woocommerce:not(.mfn-cart-tmpl-builder) .woocommerce-notices-wrapper { flex-basis: 100%; max-width: 100%; }
          .mfn-be-cart .woocommerce:not(.mfn-cart-tmpl-builder) .woocommerce-cart-form { flex-basis:100%; max-width: 100%; }
          .mfn-be-cart .woocommerce:not(.mfn-cart-tmpl-builder) .cart-collaterals { flex-basis: 100%; max-width: 100%; margin-left: 0;  }

}

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS. After the update, you can remove this code.

Best regards

• Thank you very much for the super fast solution and quick response! I'm really happy. :)