Betheme interface problems - slowed way down, and column text elements only showing shortcode

I am not sure what triggered this, but in the last day or two I have encountered a number of issues with the BeBuilder interface.

1) The first is that the Column Text elements now only show shortcode - there is no way to switch to the other view. This has slowed my workflow down considerably:

(this is the page that the above image is from, but this is the case on every page.)

2) The second is that border radius are no longer showing up properly on images. On this page, all the images used to be cropped to circles with border radius, but it seems to have been deactivated somehow.

3) Lastly, the BeBuilder interface has been operating much slower. It can sometimes take over 20 seconds of hovering over an 'edit styles' button on a wrap or element, for the style editor to actually show up.

I just re-sent my login credentials to the forum, and would appreciate if you could help me figure this issue out before the weekend.

Thanks so much!

Hillary

Comments

• Hi,

1) When you click on the Column text element, the shortcode will become unparsed. To show the parsed shortcode again, you must click somewhere else.

See this video:

2) Keyboard support was the root cause:

After disabling it, border-radius works correctly.

We will look for a solution, but please disable this option for now.

3) As you might notice in the video I sent, the BeBuilder works pretty fast for me. Should I check some specific page or replicate some particular steps?

Best regards