Create cookie Policy page, bebuilder not work!

Good evening,

I'm trying to create the page for the Cookie policy.

If I create the page and call it Cookie policy, Bebuilder doesn't work, it keeps loading, loading the preview of Bebuilder and nothing starts.

If I create any other page with any other name it works, for example if I create a page and just name it cookie it works.

If I go to rename the page that doesn't open the cookie policy calling it just cookies or even with another name, it still doesn't open it anymore.

To do these tests I have already restored the site twice.

I need a solution for this problem.

If you want, I'll give you the access and you can create the page for me and tell me what the hell the error is because it's never happened to me.

I look forward to your quick response.

Kind regards,

Iacopo

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

I tried to test the page creation with another Safari browser and IT WORKED.

I apologize but it was my problem on Chrome, caused by a plugin I had recently installed.

If it may be useful to anyone who will read the post, it was the ADGuard plugin which, by blocking the Trackers, blocked the page with the implementation of the Cookiebot script and therefore also the loading of Bebuilder.

Thanks anyway.

• I am happy to see that you found the root cause. Thanks for sharing what the culprit was.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Best regards