Issues with Section/Wrap Selection and Display, and Button Hover Effects in Betheme

Dear Betheme Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report a few issues we are experiencing with the Betheme page builder.

1. Selection Issues with Sections and Wraps: In the page builder, some sections and wraps can only be selected using the navigator. 
  2. Negative Margin and Element Visibility: We have modified the negative margin of a wrap to overlap it with the section below. However, despite setting the z-index of the wrap to +2, the element ends up being hidden behind the section below it when viewed on the page.
  3. Button Hover Effects: The hover effects for buttons do not work within sections that have an orange/red background color. This issue persists across different buttons and hover effects.

Could you please assist us in resolving these issues? Your support would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

here the video record: https://we.tl/t-awozEJEmLG

Comments

• Hi,

1) Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. But. you must tell which sections and wraps are selectable only through navigator

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

2) Elements must be in the same nesting level in the HTML structure to make the z-index work correctly. So instead of assigning z-index to wraps, you must assign it to the sections, so the section with wraps that overlap the other section must have a higher z-index than the overlapped section.

3) Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Thanks Phil i have tried but i couldn't fix it. Just sent you the email

• 1) You set a -50 z-index to this section, and that is why it is not clickable.

After removing this value, the section is clickable:

2) The yellow box was not overlapping the bottom section because the section with this box has parallax with which such overlapping does not work. After changing it it Fixed background position the overlap work correctly:

You must resign from using Parallax or overlapping. If you decide to use a fixed position, please note that iOS does not support it.

3) Should I check some specific page?

Best regards

• Thank a lot! Regards