BeBuilder - Create a custom element from scratch

Hi!

I'm working on a website with the BeTheme and the BeBuilder, and would like to create a custom Element, at the same level as the Divider, Text or Button.

It would be a custom element with a small javascript logic.

I'm a programmer and i have experience creating components for WPBakery but I didn't found any documentation to create a custom element for the BeBuilder.

Is there any documentation or example that i can check to create a custom element and integrate it on the builder? if not, are there any other solution?

Thank you very much. ?

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for requires file customization, which is not allowed in reference to the Item Support Policy. http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

So, if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customization services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.

Thanks

• edited July 22

I already know that the customization is not inside the support. I would be the one coding the component, and all the customization, but i'll be glad to know if there is any documentation about.

Thats what i ask for. Information about how to do it. I'm not asking you to do it, just if you could give me some information about how to do it myself.

Thank you very much.

• If there were, I would happily provide you with documentation about it, but unfortunately, there isn't.

Doing this requires file customization as I mentioned before, and if you do not know how to do it, I can only suggest contacting your web developer.

Best regards