Image Source for Home Page Slider ARGO

Hello, love your theme! I would simply like to purchase a license to use the pictures on the ARGO demo. Mainly the home page Slider and was wondering which company you sourced the images from.

Thanks for such as amazing theme

Comments

• Hi,

are you talking about Be|Agro?
  • Yes I was talking about Be Argo, but since I have had a photo shoot with my client so I am good. I do however have a question on the smooth scrolling function you have on your main page intro to the be Theme which helps people understand to scroll down... I do not see this function on the theme as an option. Where should I look maybe I am just not looking in the right place?
  • It looks like revolution slider has a more updated version... Should I be concerned? Or will that be taken care of with updates? I want to ensure maximum security 
  • This smooth scrolling is called "One Page". To understand how it works and how to create one page sites, please take a look at http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#menu where we explained how it works.

The new Revolution Sliders is new version with a lot of new functions and possibilities. So if you want to have all these new options you can update your slider but the older version is also safe.