Question related to conditional logic / Feature request

edited August 5 in Theme Options

Hi, first of all thanks for your great theme, it massively improves the standard functionality of WordPress:-) !

But currently I'm missing something in the conditional logic feature for the items in the BeTheme editor. Currently, you can enable/disable items based on "current date" and "part of the week". 

I'm trying to add multiple items based on a specific date range (e.g. show the text item "Happy New Year" only between 30.12. and 02.01 of each year, show the text item "Marry Christmas" between 21.12. and 28.12. of each year, ...).

Is there any way to do this other than multiplying the element 5,10,20 times on the page, setting the specific date for each individual copy (text element "Marry christmas" 1 displays on 21.12.2024, text element "Marry christmas" 2 displays on 22.12.2024, text element "Marry christmas" 3 displays on 23.12.2024, …) and updating each of these 8 element conditions year by year as the condition is locked to a specific year? 

Some of my date ranges are 4 weeks and more (summer holidays for example), in that case I would have to multiply a single text item about 28-35 times in the editor and edit those 28-35 item conditions every year :D 

It would be really great to have a condition "date between date X and date Y" (ideally dates without a fixed year). Or is this already possible with another approach ? Thanks in advance :-)

Comments