Link on icons

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the links attached to the icons in the footer. I set up social media icons and added the corresponding links. Everything was working fine before, but now the links have stopped functioning. I even rebuilt the footer from scratch, but the problem persists. When I add an image with a link, it works perfectly, but the issue continues with the icons. How can I fix this?

Here’s the link to the site: flex.edu.pl

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

I can see that you have HTML error on your website and it might be causing this.

Ensure that all HTML tags on your website are placed and closed correctly.

Best regards

• I haven't edited the page in this way before. Everything on the page was added through the elements. I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, but it's related to the footer. I added icons for social media like TikTok, etc., and set up links to the respective pages. However, when clicking on an icon, the page refreshes but doesn't redirect. Please check the screenshot, as I'd like to resolve this issue.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• We have corrected it on your website.

Please check it out.

We will also include this fix in the upcoming update.

Best regards