Assistance Required for "See Other Rooms" Text and Content Display on Portfolio Page

Dear BeTheme Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am currently working on customizing the portfolio page on my website and have encountered a few specific requirements that I need assistance with:

1. Text Customization: I would like to change the text that appears at the bottom of the portfolio page from "See other rooms" to a different phrase. Could you please guide me on how to modify this text?
  2. Content Display: Additionally, I want to adjust the number of content items that are displayed in this section. Could you provide instructions on how to increase or decrease the number of items shown?
  3. Content Arrangement: Lastly, is it possible to configure the section so that it displays content items other than those currently being viewed? I would like to ensure that visitors see a variety of content rather than just similar items.

I have attached a screenshot for your reference.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to your guidance on these matters.

Best regards,

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks