Box Layout - remove/overwrite inner spacing (padding: 25px)

Hello,

I use the "Box layout" for my website (Theme Options > General > Layout > Box).

I would like to remove/overwrite the entire inner spacing (padding: 25px) of the box layout. Which CSS classes are necessary for this?

I found the following CSS classes:

.layout-boxed { padding:25px 0 }

@media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) { .layout-boxed { padding:25px }

If I add the above CSS classes to the "style.css" of the "theme" and then change them, unfortunately nothing changes. See also screenshot.

.layout-boxed { padding: 0 !important; }

@media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) { .layout-boxed { padding:0 !important; }

I therefore ask for your help.

Best regards

Comments

• Hi,

Did you try setting side padding for boxed layout to zero in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced?

Best regards

• Hi,

thanks for your feedback.

This option (Betheme > Theme options > Global > Advanced > Side padding for Boxed Layout) controls the wrong inner spacing. The default is also 20px (see screenshot 1 and 2).

I meant the (inside distance of 25px) outside the boxed layout to the edge (see screenshot 3)

The following CSS classes are responsible for this:

.layout-boxed { padding:25px 0 }

@media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) { .layout-boxed { padding:25px }

Changing the following CSS classes solved the problem. However, I do not know why the change did not work yesterday. Today it worked with the following changes.

.layout-boxed { padding: 0 !important; }

@media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) { .layout-boxed { padding:0 !important; }

Thank you for your quick reply.

I was able to solve the problem.

Kind regards

• I am happy to see that you handled that. Your changes could not have been visible earlier because of your website's cache.

If I can help you with anything else, please let me know.

Best regards