BeBuilder doesn´t open

Hi,

we have a problem with two different site. BeBuilder doesn´t open with woocommerce. If woocommerce is enabled, bebuilder is just loading, but not opened. We have newest version of Betheme, wordpress and woocommerse. When we disabled woocommerce then bebuilder works normally. Can you help us?

br, Mikko

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I couldn´t solve this problem by myself, the error was with woocommerce and klarna payment plugin. I asked help and this is the report I got from the coder:

I am investigating an issue with the BeTheme Muffin Builder editor in a WooCommerce store with a Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce plugin installed. The error occurs when a user attempts to edit an article with the Muffin Builder. The error causes the editor’s loading screen to freeze, and the editor does not open. The site provides the following error message:

Call to a member function __unset() on null in

/wp-content/plugins/klarna-checkout-for-woocommerce/includes/kco-functions.php:568

Stack trace:

#0 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): kco_unset_sessions(31618)

#1 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)

#2 /wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#3 /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-shortcodes.php(184): do_action('woocommerce_tha...', 31618)

#4 /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(821): sc_thankyou_order(Array)

#5 /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(553): MfnVisualBuilder->getEmptyItems()

#6 /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-helper.php(610): MfnVisualBuilder->fieldsToJS()

#7 /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(208): Mfn_Helper::generate_bebuilder_items()

#8 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): MfnVisualBuilder->mfn_append_vb_footer('')

#9 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)

#10 /wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#11 /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder-footer.php(3): do_action('mfn_footer_enqu...')

#12 /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(1367): require_once('C://laragon//www//...')

#13 /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php(125): MfnVisualBuilder->mfn_load_sidebar()

#14 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): mfnvb_init_vb(11787)

#15 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)

#16 /wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#17 /wp-admin/post.php(363): do_action('post_action_mfn...', 11787)

#18 {main}

thrown in /wp-content/plugins/klarna-checkout-for-woocommerce/includes/kco-functions.php on line 56

It appears that when loading the editor view, Muffin Builder triggers/fires the ‘woocommerce_thankyou’ hook, to which the Klarna function execution is bound. The Klarna function then attempts to execute the WC()->session->__unset() method, but at this stage, WC()->session is not defined (or is defined to null), so the method is not found and the program crashes. Note, that the argument '31618' on the stack trace appears to be the ID of the latest order on the store, and I am trying to edit the front page of the web site.

I managed to bypass the error by removing the execution of the Klarna function in the admin environment:

function remove_kco_unset_sessions_on_admin() {

remove_action( 'woocommerce_thankyou', 'kco_unset_sessions', 100, 1 );

}

add_action( 'admin_init', 'remove_kco_unset_sessions_on_admin' );

Versions on the tested web site:

BeTheme 27.5.7.1

WordPress 6.6.1

WooCommerce 9.2.3

Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce 2.13.0

There are several other plugins installed, but imo not any relevant with this case. No cache plugins installed.

I think many other WooCommerce-related plugins might also use this hook under the assumption that certain data/parameters are available to the program, so maybe you could investigate this further.

• FYI, Muffin Builder is an old name of our builder. The current and proper name is BeBuilder.

Thanks for reporting and we will take a look at what you mentioned here.

Thanks