Assistance Required for Multilingual Site with German Domain and Automatic Translation

Dear Betheme Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am currently developing a website for a client using WordPress with the Betheme. The site is currently accessible at https://bulgarischeschul-miew9bzxsq.live-website.com/. I have a few questions and would greatly appreciate your assistance:

1. Multilingual Plugin Recommendation: Could you please advise which plugin would be best suited to create a website that can exist in both English and Bulgarian? The plugin should seamlessly integrate with the theme and allow for the perfect translation of all theme elements.

2. Language and Domain Configuration: The main site needs to be hosted on a German domain, but the articles should be written in Bulgarian and automatically translated into German. Could you suggest the best approach to achieve this configuration?

3. Custom Header and Flags: I am using a custom header, and it is important that both the German and Bulgarian flags are displayed for language selection. The plugin should make it easy to implement this feature.

4. WPML Plugin Requirements: If the WPML plugin is necessary for this setup, could you please clarify which version I would need to purchase? It is essential that the plugin is easy to use.

Thank you very much for your support. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

Paul

Comments