Can't duplicate a section if there's a 2nd level wrap child with content in it

Chrome: 128.0.6613.12

Hi here's the timeline of the issue:

1. I had a page with many sections
  2. My max input vars were 10 000
  3. Everything was fine at this point
  4. At some point the BeBuilder stopped allowing me to create new sections or duplicate stuff
  5. Refreshed the live page and most of the sections disappeared
  6. Ok, I said my fault - I should have increased the max input vars to 20 000
  7. I increased the max input vars to 20k
  8. Now I can add new sections, duplicate sections, etc. - everything seems normal again (even though the sections that were deleted at step 5, did not reappear and apparently I have to create them again)
  9. HOWEVER, a weird issue appeared with the last section that "survived" and wasn't deleted
  10. The section cannot be duplicated if it has elements inside. If I remove all elements (columns and charts), and leave only the section with the 1st and 2nd level wraps, it works and can be duplicated
  11. I fear that this section shouldn't be handling in this way (even though it doesn't sound as a big issue) so I cannot continue with rebuilding the page

I can send you the url and admin access privately - just let me know where.

Here's the structure of the section (green) with the wraps inside. If I remove all the content and leave only the wraps, it will be possible to be duplicated - otherwise it's not.

Comments

• Forgot to mention that I had a caching plugin activated, but it didn't make any problems. However, I deactivated it just in case (and the issue persists)

• It can be reproduced quite easily (at least on my end):

1. Create a blank wp page
    2. Enter BeBuilder
    3. All the default page settings
    4. Create a section
    5. Create a 1x1 wrap (1st level)
    6. Create a 1x1 wrap inside (2nd level)
    7. Add a text column (Lorem ipsum) in the 2nd level wrap
    8. Result: you can't duplicate the section
  • Hi,

The fix for this issue will be available in the upcoming update, which we will release this week (it might be today, but I cannot ensure that).

Best regards

• Thanks, Phil. Looking forward to the fix.

Cheers