Issues with Photo Box and ACF in Wrap Loop

Hi,

Can you please assist me with the following issues?

Photo Box issue:

When I use the Photo Box element, the Title link feature is not working.

The title is not linking to the URL that I specified in the editor, and there's no <a href> element generated:

There is no a href element on title:

ACF problem in Wrap Loop:

ACF definition:

The thumbnail is not displaying, both in the editor and on the frontend:

I uploaded the thumbnail into the ACF field for the "Atopijski dermatitis" category:

It seems that ACF is not being loaded properly, as I have tried multiple ACF fields, and none of them seem to work.

I used this structure: {acf:thumb_kategorije}.

Could you please help me resolve these issues?

Thank you and regards

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Thanks but the images you sent in previous message does not work, and that is why also asked for them.

Right now I am not sure how it suppose to look, and what exactly you want to achieve.

Best regards

• Hmm im not sure why is that but on my end i can see all the images.

I send you the whole Discussion in images.

• Only screenshots that did not load would be enough, and there was no need to take a screenshot of your message. Thank you anyway.

1) In this element, only the image is the clickable part that can be a link.

2) In the link you sent, I do not see this Query Loop. Did you remove it or is it placed on some other page?

Best regards

• 1) Yes, currently only the image is clickable, even though a title link is also defined. However, the link for the title is not being rendered on the frontend.

2)This query loop wasn’t saved previously, but I can recreate it so you can observe the issue. The src attribute for the image is appearing blank.

• 1) The link title is this:

https://help.emarsys.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016353478-Links-Link-title-attribute

It is not a link that you assign to the title. As I mentioned in a previous message, with this element, only the image is a clickable area.

2) Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks