Long Product Description not showing with Betheme

edited October 10 in Theme support

The long description is no longer showing in my product page. It used to include specs, brand info, product dimensions, and reviews. When I applied "Twenty Twenty Four" theme, it showed up again. All the settings in the "Expand Tab" plugin by WooCommerce are set as properly. This leads me to believe that the issue is on the Betheme side.

What should I do?

Comments

• More info:

I have a template for my product page. When I removed it, the issue was gone as well. Maybe this will help to pin point the cause of the issue.

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi. This morning, there was an update available for BeTheme. After I updated the theme, my issue was resolved. Would you be able to tell me what most likely was the cause of the issue? I'd like to understand this so next time something like that will happen I'll know whether I need to open a new ticket or just wait for an update.

• In one of the latest updates, there was a little bug that we had to correct.

If you notice that something is not working as it should and you ensure that it is not due to some plugins or changes in the child theme, it is always good to report that, so that we can quickly locate and correct the issue.

Best regards