Product Filter Widget invisible after migrating site

Hi, 

I launched my website tonight and encountered an issue with the woocommerce filter view widget. This feature was the whole reason I decided to use Betheme, and this site template in particular.

We built the site in a staging environment, and migrated the site from one server to another a few hours ago. Here is the page in the old staging environment (https://floatingptstg.wpenginepowered.com/filter-view/) and the live website(https://artemis-nutraceuticals.com/filter-view/). I really appreciate your help determining why the widget is no longer there.

All of my login credentials have changed due to the migration. I sent my updated WP and FTP access login credentials through the forum. I double checked both of these login credentials before sending them.

Thanks so much for looking into this! The website is due to get a lot of traffic later this week, so I hope we can get this feature working again soon.

Thanks,

Hillary

Comments

• Hi,

Did you migrate your website with the Duplicator plugin?

If not, please do it again but using this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

We never had problems with this plugin, and most likely something went wrong during your migration process.

Best regards

• Hi, 

We did the initial migration using the WPEngine migration tool. The database and the file system were transferred successfully, but the above issue was created along with image linking issues. We then tried Duplicator, but it is disallowed on WPEngine. However, it uses the same migration mechanism as the WPEngine migration tool, so would likely run into the same issue.

The issue with WooCommerce widget is dwarfed by the fact that all of our links (images and url) remained linked to the staging environment, and I spent much of last night manually reconnecting url links on the website. However, the images are still hotlinked to the staging environment, which makes some of the higher traffic site pages unusably slow. The problem is that a lot of the BeBuilder serialized values appear impossible to target with a typical database query. Another issue that I have noticed is that many of the images inside the Bebuilder and the CSS files that are output in the uploads directory also contain absolute image references.

We are aware that there is a BeBuilder Migration tool but running this broke our home page formatting so we can't use it (see this link to a staging site, where we used the Migration tool but it broke the Muffin builder formatting.) Here is the real home page for comparison.

Please don't just tell me we can't use WPEngine, because this seems like we would run into this problem on any other host, to migrate from a staging environment to a production url. It does not seem to be possible to reconnect links if you use a staging environment with BeBuilder. I had an experienced Wordpress developer working on this all day and he could not patch the issue. I hope to avoid having to manually reconnect 500+ image links in the already very slow muffin builder interface.

I really appreciate your patience and attention to this issue.

Thanks,

Hillary