page elements not showing with slider revolution enabled

My site is not showing any pages using Slider Revolution headers...

englishcocker.org/home-2/

englishcocker.org/store/

When i first open the site, the home page resolves but after clicking on another page, any page using slider revolution headers no longer shows the page data.

I tried updating slider revolution and layer slider plugins via your BE dashboard but that doesn't make any difference.

I restored the site to yesterday, and it resolved it for a few minutes, but then the issue started again.

I tried disabling all plugins, and then re-enabling them one at a time but that didn't help.

I then changed my theme from BETHeme-child (the theme i have been using) to BETheme and that showed page details that don't have Slider Revolution headers, but any pages using Slider Revolution do not show the page information.

When i go back to use BETheme child no pages show in the menu.

Getting the site back up again is of paramount importance as our annual membership renewal process is active, and no one can pay their dues until the store is accessible again.

I"m enabling your WP account so you can troubleshoot (details sent separateley)

Thanks.

Terry

Comments

• As an FYI: I created a new temp store page using Slider Revolution header and added two page links to products and it works perfectly

https://englishcocker.org/store-temp/

existing pages do not resolve correctly.

• Another finding on this issue... when i click on the site Icon at the top of the page (emblem of a dog) the home page appears normally, but when i click on the HOME menu, the page hides the main page information and just shows the slider.