Apply both sidebar to all bbPress templates

I've set my theme option to display Both Sidebars for all page layouts and created a custom page to display the forum index.

The challenge here is that the sidebars aren't maintained for all the bbPress templates - topic index, single topic etc.

Could the Be team point me to the right templates for this? Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

please send us url to pages where both sidebars layout does not work for bbPress and we'll have a look on it.
  • edited August 2015
    Here's the link: http://www.simpleet.com/projects/langkawi-mania/forum/

Try browsing the forums and topics, you'll notice the sidebars aren't present.
  • You set the sidebars wrong way because 2 sidebars are not possible for bbPress pages. Only can be used for those pages. And widgets for this sidebar you can set under Appearance > Widgets section where Plugin | bbPress default sidebar already is.
  • edited August 2015
    Okay. Tell me if I understand this correctly, the theme's 2 sidebar options doesn't apply to all the bbPress pages at the moment. Correct?

After I've corrected my widgets to the sidebar; Plugin | bbPress, I realize only the left sidebar is missing now. That's some progress and leads me to the quick question..

Can I edit the bbPress pages in /child-theme/bbpress/page-name.php to load the missing left sidebar manually?
  • Yes, this is true. Theme does not support 2 sidebars for bbPress pages. And of course if you know coding then you can play with theme files but we must to tell you that it's not easy and need coding skills.