Having issue with font size and style changing

I made changes in the font/color section of the theme options but it's not working?  Can you please provide me instructions on how to fix?  Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

the colors and other options from muffin panel won't work because there is a problem with style.php file on your site. Just try to open this file http://www.francescamorganinteriors.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/betheme/style.php?ver=8.8 and see what happen (it's blank). We recommend to contact with your server administrator because this must be something on server side. But firstly, please check if this file exist on FTP and compare this with original file in the theme package.
  • Thank you for the fast response!

Its not blank for me it says: <br /><b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare mfn_layerslider_overrides() (previously declared in /home/francesca227/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/betheme/functions.php:155) in <b>/home/francesca227/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/betheme/functions.php</b> on line <b>153</b><br />

I re-uploaded style.php and functions.php from BeTheme to FTP. Still same error.
  • On our side, it's blank so good to know that you have a message on your side. This message says that your server does not work with dynamic css files. In this case, we suggest to have a look at http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/3081/problem-with-style-php-and-style-colors-php-file where we explained how to make them work. But if our solution won't help, then you must contact with server admin because this must be sorted on server side.

Before that we recommend to update all theme files via FTP because your error looks really weird. We checked this file already and there is no such function in this line so your files must be corrupted.
  • Got it working.  There was an issue with a duplicate mfn_vcSetAsTheme in the functions.php file?
  • edited August 2015
    Hmm, that's weird. Yes, we got this function under functions.php file in main folder. Last time we were checking different file and that's why we were wrong. So what you did to sort it out? You have removed this function completely and now it works or what? Because this is definitely odd and we would like to know what you exactly did to make it work on your server.

Thanks!