Navbar not showing as showing in demo

i want factory template. After installing it it looks like this

Demo shows it like this 

see the difference and let me know what to do then?

Comments

• Hi,

you don't have our theme installed on this site definitely. This is all we see http://pasteboard.co/2I37ljNw.png so please send us proper url and we'll help you.
  • i am sorry for that. i just switched theme for my experimentation. Now i have put it back. Please have a look over it.
  • Ok, got it now. We see the difference of course in menu and in footer where widgets are. You know why? It's because you imported demo twice and this is the reason why menu items are duplicated now. What you need to do now, is sort menu items under Appearance > Menus section and widgets under Appearance > Widgets section. But the whole rest looks fine.
  • yes. Content was duplicated. How to sort ?

in menu section, under main menu, i could see duplicated items and i deleted them.
    but when i go to widgets under footer1, i dont see duplicated widgets but on page i see many twice.
    may be some duplicate information is stored in database. Tell me how to remove duplication in widgets.?
  • Widgets should be duplicated inside sidebars. Please open sidebars like Footer #1, #2, etc and check inside.
  • yes. Got it fixed. Actually some default widgets came with wordpress that were present in my footer1. i thought those came with your template. So just removed those and now template looks like your demo one. Thanks for your help.
  • Great ;) We're glad to hear that you sorted them!