Blog title

Hi, nearly there with a site im working on, cant work out how to add the title 'Blog' to the blog page itself, its hightlighted in the menu but like the other pages the client wants it on blog page itself, see here:

I've looked through the forum but cant find anything obvious.

Thanks, 

Comments

• Hi,

this looks like Subheader is not activate. Please go to Theme options > Header & Subheader > Subheader section and activate Subheader to display Blog title.

Thanks!
  • Hi, I turned it off because it displays a grey line beneath the title and I wanted a clear seperator line which I have at the moment with a dotted line. I dont like the thin grey line so have inserted the page titles into the layout themselves something I dont appear to be able to do for the blog. Can I delete the hairline grey lines? I cant see an option to do this?
  • Which grey line are you talking about? Because we do not see any on your site. If you will activate Subheader, then we'll be able to to look on it and give you css to remove the line.
  • Ive turned on the sub-header to display in the blog only which is fine and its actually a grey bar behind the title I want to remove, I was looking on a secondary monitor which only displayed the slight drop shadow which looked like a grey bar! 
  • We are still not sure what you mean when you are saying that you want to remove grey bar but hope you mean to set the same background color (white) as header and content. So to do this, please use below css:
    #Subheader { background-color: #FFF !important; }
  • Thank you, that is exactly what I mean - however although sets the background as white, the grey line/dropshadow remains.

Also, having problems with the single post title, its butting over the right a little with an indent:

Can the top box area with the back and forward buttons and 'show all' be moved to the foot of the page at all? Or removed.

Thanks, very impressed with your responsiveness. Great work, great theme.
  • Ok, right. So to remove this shadow line below the subheader, please use below css:
    #Subheader::after { background: none !important; }
    But to move title on single post pages to the left side, please use below css:
    .post-header .title_wrapper { padding-left: 0 !important; }
    About post navigation section, it is not possible to move it down, but you can remove it easily with below css:
    .post-nav { display: none !important; }