BE theme file Instalation failure - Request Entity Too Large

Dear All.

I have just bought BE theme and can't install it using WordPress 4.2.4.
When I import the file "betheme.zip", after few secounds the note (see below) pops up:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/wp-admin/update.php
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit. ‹VËŽÛ6]O¾‚ñ,Ò–­‡åW< IZd€(º¤$J¢M‰4IY¶ƒ¬ó ýŽ~Bóa=’lÏxƤµ,Ø¢./Ï9÷A.^¾ûøöÓŸwïInqûbñÒqÈ'¯˜%מçOg}òá=‰ªŒ¤|;'TÔtgˆ¢ ±9#Lk©ñ”1Rs›VÊ*ËIœSMcË´!¦Šs˜RK8¾†dšQ¼h†Jz>‰v–™>aVš6¯²=W$–…ÒÌ.1Å K³œ/W¢(¥Zkc«M½Ýí=?…ãÉtæREqœ$Œ¥i–å9çËåj%DQ”¥”J­×ZcmUm6u½Ýîvû=øùA0…áx<™L§³™ëÒˆÆQ%q³„%)KY–fižåÏy¾äK¾Z®–b%V…(DY”…,e©¤’kµVz­×Fm5üÀ ¼À |€ÅßDb0I@…K 2Øä ÃÁg B+0 T€S R¬h­ÁKƒ˜3j¸m@®»-èíÀo‚.z èƒc’£KÐlx»;ó€ÇžxFÀÏx&À3žðxÀàC$#ÆÂ4gÙ$ϧœÏ–îrå­„…ƒFâ‘ Õzc¦ÖΡ](ímýVëÊŽiÃFÛq§íâΠ®y=èëCà Ï2„Æcˆ<ÊSÈ<ƒÎ/9Ú¤*ÙbØÜôrkÕ|8¬ëzP©³¡7›Í†ÛƦG-³›žÎݯ½f"£Éí‹«EÁ,%ÍL‡­+¾¹é½•¥e¥u>íë!÷Ú§›že[;l<½nSÚ0{SÙÔ™öÈ°qc¹ìöC™J]ÐxI‰$%gJÖ2Ù³’Wä©“»&‹ébØc¢$±Xé°@lÀ]]µ´>;ãÏrp•iY•Éœ\§^s½ÆøÜ‘Lv—ŒÒ´±¸Š¥Ï£Ñ¨}NAÅIiÁÅnNzŠìwZš^Ÿü8†iÞM,¨Îx9'>+­¬lQæ /³9ñ0Š7Ë­SóÄæs2q]µmšE+nHn“ÓDÖsâOmI€[gýÉí·×À~n§ü¸iÃ;÷¬!)ÓXÇZYÌÛiF žë„6W§‚`*À(?SpRTG˜ü#š` ˆ¸ÎU9{

pops upCan anybody support me how I can avoid such a problem and move on with my BE adventure ?

Thx in advance.
Darek

Comments