Subheaders disappeared on some pages

Hey there, awesome work on the theme it's been great so far and easy to use but I've encountered one issue I just cant seem to resolve. I'm not entirely sure what has happened but the subheader titles have disappeared on all but one of my pages, (OM News is still there) I was wondering if you night be able to help me understand why?  They should appear in the red subheader div container on all pages, except the home page, but currently its only showing on the News page, if you could help it would be greatly appreciated.

(site address) http://ordinarymen.justadraft.co.uk/

Many thanks!

Tim

Comments

• Hi Tim

we have checked your site and title does not exist even in the code so the problem is somewhere else. This could be because of plugin. Please deactivate all plugins and the check.

Thanks!
  • I have deactivated Advanced Access Manager plugin and they seem to have returned but I cant understand how they disappear on all pages but the News page? is there anything you can advise to help me rectify this so that i can reactivate the plug-in which will be required for the client to log in and add content to the site?

Many thanks for your help in advance!

• edited August 2015
    There is nothing unfortunately what we can do on our side. You should contact with plugin's author because it's definitely because of plugin. For us, this is also weird because first time we met with something like that.