Import of Betheme Taxi breaks all images (happens only with this theme)

Hi Team,

We have been using betheme for the past 5 months.

We have upgraded betheme and tried to import BeTheme Taxi, but it breaks all the images of the theme, despite I go to
Appereance -> Betheme Import Data -> Demo content -> Taxi -> Mark Import attachments.

We tried to replicate this with other theme, such as be lawyer which we already used and it works fine, so I wonder if there is something specific to be checked with this theme.

In order to immediately solve this, can you please send the uploads/* folder? I guess this should make this work.

Best Regards,

Comments

• Hi,

we checked this demo already and taxi import works fine. Since we developed this layout, we got a lot of users who use it as well and there is no issues at all for sure. Please send us url to site where images are broken and we'll have a look on it because we have no idea what exactly happen.
  • Hi Team,

The plugin  wp-sanitize-file-name-plus was conflicting and rewriting the file names, thus giving issues with all the images.

We do have an automated routine to install new development installations, so we keep installing the plugin but enable only after we import the files.