Tabs when Logged in, accordion when logged out

Hello there, 

on product pages there is the review and the information tab.

this is a tabbed region for logged in users and becomes an ugly accordion when 
I have a look at this page as a guest,

this only happens with the betheme, 

I saw a discussion about something similar here where you said
wait until the update of friday, but nothing happened for me. 

I'm using version 9.3 and also woocommerce and wordpress are
up to date. 

all the best,
Malte

Comments

• Hi,

where you saw such message? Because we completely don't know what you are talking about. Please show us what you mean exactly.
  • Hey, 

have a look at this page:

the description is in an accordion. Actually this should be a tabbed area!

this drives me unhappy for hours now:( tried almost everything:(

all the best,
    Malte
  • In this case I unset the description in the functions.php. But the reviews are an
    accordion item. A few days ago (before 9.3 update) it was very strange:

- it showed an accordion for guests
    - the (wanted) tabbed area for logged in users

So the style of the Description and Reviews changed depending on my role! That was
    very strange:(

thank you for having a look at my problem. I would be more than happy to have tabs here. 
    Thanks a lot!
    Malte
  • Sorry but to be honest we have no idea what you did on this site. We do not have any similar site and this must be something related with your changes or plugins. At this moment, comments are in accordion what definitely shouldn't happen. We recommend to remove all theme files and upload them again because this looks really weird. Also make sure that you use latest version of WooCommerce and WP.
  • thank you for inspecting! It's what I'm experiencing as well... haven't found the "strange file" yet, but I'll inspect and tell you what I did.:) Thanks a lot for having an eye on that! 
  • Hello, 

again this is the page I'm talking about: 
    (accordion still active instead of tabs:( ) 

So unfortunately I still have this issue! More worse is that 

- I deactivated ALL Plugins except WooCommerce. 
    - I even deleted my child theme and activated pure BeTheme new theme core. 
    - I even updated to the version of today (9.7). 

It must be some configuration in the theme settings or product settings which is incompatible with your theme or the other way around. But here ends my own knowledge. When only BeTheme is installed and only woocommerce and it's looking like this it must obviously be a theme issue or not? 

As a logged in user I can see nice tabs. As a guest I see this ugly accordion. How can this happen that I have a wrong template for guests? Can it be a Woocommerce issue? But also Woocommerce is completely updated. 

thanks for having another look at it, 
    Malte
  • The url you sent above does not work unfortunately. Your site keeps loading and nothing happen. However, will be better if you can send us private message with access.

Anyway, we are sure that it is not theme issue. If that will be theme issue, then for sure we'll be able to notice this on over 130 pre-made layouts. Also, as you can see, BeTheme has been sold over 18000 times and so far nobody did not noticed anything like that. So we are sure, that it's not because of theme.

P.S. Before you will send us private message, please deactivate WooCommerce plugin as well because like you mentioned, this is the only plugin that you did not turned off.
  • sorry, I was working on that page too and replaced woocommerce again. 
    If you want you can deactivate it. I send you a private message via this page: