Header Transparency

I noticed that the only way I can keep my header transparent is by choosing the TRANSPARENT HEADER style in header options. But throws my logo and large menu into disarray. Can I not make any of the header style transparent somehow?

Comments

• Well I found this in the forum and used it:-
    #Top_bar { background-color: transparent !important; }
    It helped, but it also made the menu transparent too. I don't want that, because the text of the menu isn't readable over various different backgrounds. I want to keep the header transparent but want to be able to add colours behind the menus.

This setup is cornerstone of every website. Why is not in your theme options?
  • edited August 2015
    Hi,

please show us on screenshot what you exactly want to do and we'll see if it's possible because your explanation is not clear enough. But some options just can not be added because we add only the most important elements. More options in panel = more problems for users who uses cheap and limited hosting and this is the main reason why we can not add any option you can imagine.
  • Fair enough.
    A screenshot is here:-

• Ok, great :) So to do menu wrapper white while the whole rest should be transparent, please use below css:
    #Top_bar { background-color: transparent !important; }
    #Top_bar .menu_wrapper { background-color: #FFF !important; width: 100% !important; }