Logo looks fine in chrome but not centered in IE

edited August 2015 in Files & images
The logo on my page is a banner type- it's centered and looks fine in Chrome, but in Internet Explorer it's off to the right and goes off the edge of the screen.  What do I need to do to fix that?

I have it selected for center stacked.

www.dekeustersgymnastics.com 

Comments

• Hi,

it's because your logo is too big. You can make it look better with below css and this is all we can do in with current logo size:
    #Top_bar .logo {
        margin: 0 !important;
        padding: 0 !important;
    }

#Top_bar .section_wrapper, #Top_bar .container { max-width: 100% !important; }
    #Top_bar .container .column.one { margin: 0 !important; }
  • Is there a way I can just make the picture I have as a banner background instead of a logo?
  • Yes, you can do this with below css:
    @media only screen and (min-width: 1239px) { 
        #Top_bar .menu_wrapper { margin-top: 337px !important; }
        #Top_bar {
        background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) url("http://dekeustersgymnastics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/website-banner1.png") repeat scroll 0 0 !important;
        height: 435px;
    }
        #Top_bar #logo img { display: none !important; }
    }
    But please notice that this will work for desktops only. It won't work for mobile devices.
  • it's still not looking right- when I put in that last code it made the logo/banner much larger, then the center part was offset, the menu cut into the bottom of it and there was a line showing above it.

:/

I wish there was a way to make it look exactly like it does now- but the the same in IE.
  • edited September 2015
    If this is not good solution then please send us a screenshot of how this looks like on your side and how you wish to look like. Only then we'll be able to check if it is possible.