Fatal Errors

my website is gpindustries.in

I'm facing lots of fatal errors while installing plugins I'm not able to search and install plugins after installing theme.

/GMT] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_action() in /home/giftwall/public_html/gpindustries.in/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/autoload/vendors/jwplayer.php on line 7 
Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /home/giftwall/public_html/gpindustries.in/wp-includes/update.php on line 295

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/giftwall/public_html/gpindustries.in/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/autoload/vendors/error_log:2) in/home/giftwall/public_html/gpindustries.in/wp-includes/option.php on line 772

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/giftwall/public_html/gpindustries.in/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/autoload/vendors/error_log:2) in/home/giftwall/public_html/gpindustries.in/wp-includes/option.php on line 773

I am unable to install and activate Contact Form 7 plugin and some others as well. 

Comments

• Hi,

as we see, you have default theme activated now what means these problems are not related with theme at all. We see some errors related with default wordpress files. We recommend to update WP, plugins and theme files via FTP because it's the safest method.